The following was announced by the City on Nov 17, 2020
Ann Arbor City Hall Building to Close Nov 18–Dec 8
The public is encouraged to use online city services.
Continuing efforts to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and remain in compliance with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services’ (MDHHS) most recent order (https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-545136–,00.html), Ann Arbor Larcom City Hall will be closed to the public Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020 through Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020. Per the MDHHS order, the city will conduct all non-essential operations remotely.
These measures will not impact critical services such as drinking water, waste water, police, fire, emergency operations or waste and recycling pickup schedules. The public is encouraged to access city services via phone, email or online:
- To pay parking tickets, water bills, property taxes, apply for permits as well as other customer service options, residents and visitors are encouraged to take advantage of online services by visiting www.a2gov.org/services.
- Customer Service Center staff are available by calling 734.794.6320 Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Customer service questions and inquires can be emailed to the Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issues reported via the report a problem website or the A2 Fix It app will continue to be addressed: https://www.a2gov.org/services/pages/report-a-problem.aspx.
- City building, trade and rental inspections can be scheduled via appointment by calling 734.794.6263 or emailing email@example.com.
- Winter property taxes that are due in December can be paid online (http://www.a2gov.org/departments/finance-admin-services/treasury/Pages/TreasuryDivision.aspx), by mail, via a drop box on Ann Street or at several local banks: Level One Bank, Bank of Ann Arbor and TCF Bank.
City of Ann Arbor Parks:
- Buhr and Veterans ice rinks are closed. The city will continue to evaluate the orders with the goal to reopen both rinks once permitted.
- Leslie Park Golf Course is closed. Huron Hills Golf Course is open until Thursday, Nov. 26, however, the clubhouse is closed.
- The Ann Arbor Farmers Market remains open.
For the latest COVID-19 health information, please visit www.washtenaw.org/COVID19. In addition, the state offers a free COVID Alert tracking app for mobile phones, which can help to notify users and slow the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-99891_102592—,00.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=alert.
Individual safety reminders include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Physical distance 6 feet apart from those outside your household.
- Wear a face covering over nose and mouth when in enclosed spaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.