The following notice dated Nov 13, 2020 will be circulated by the City to property owners/residents in the affected area regarding resurfacing project work planned for Yeoman Court from Tuesday Nov 17th through Monday Nov 23rd. Note that this work was originally scheduled to begin Nov 11th.
Due to unexpected circumstances the work on Yeoman Court has been delayed.
Weather permitting; beginning Tuesday, November 17 through Monday, November 23, 2020, between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. the City’s contractor, Cadillac Asphalt, will be performing cold milling to remove pavement and base material, and paving operations as shown below on Yeoman Court as a continuation of the current phase work on the local street portion of the citywide 2020 Street Resurfacing Project.
- Cold Milling (pavement/base material removal): Tuesday, November 17
- Paving (1st/base course): Tuesday, November 17
- Paving (2nd/intermediate course): Wednesday, November 18
- Paving (final/top course): Monday, November 23
The contractor’s goal is to perform its construction operations with the least amount of inconvenience to residents. On these days, vehicular access to and from residences will be limited as intermittent closures and related delays will be present to accomplish these activities. Based on experience, the success of this work depends upon your assistance. Please kindly observe the following:
- Turn off all lawn sprinklers and keep the street free of all trash and recycle receptacles and/or bags, and compost carts.
- If you require use of your vehicle(s) during the times of the planned paving work, it is highly recommended you park legally on an adjacent street during working hours.
- If you have a special circumstance that may interfere with this work, please advise the contractor’s site supervisor, Jay Wartella (269-209-4588), either of the City’s project inspectors, Gary Shivley (734-765-8154) or Carl Emmons (517-605-9342), or the City’s project manager, David Dykman (734-794-6410 ext. 43685). We will do our best to accommodate you.
- As noted above, weather and related scheduling conflicts may delay this work. Please visit the following website to obtain schedule updates: https://www.a2gov.org/departments/engineering/Pages/Construction-Projects.aspx
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during this improvement project.
The City of Ann Arbor/Public Services Area/Engineering & Cadillac Asphalt LLC